Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rock The TAKS - Check!

The Friday before the big TAKS week our school had our 2nd annual Rock the TAKS day! I did a much better job with my rocker costume this year!

  • Pants with holes - Forever 21
  • Crazy shirt with dress hanging off of it - Forever 21
  • Diva ring - Forever 21
  • pink hair pieces - Hot Topic
  • fish net gloves - Hot Topic
  • dangly star earrings - Wal-Mart (from last year's rock day)
  • super cute shoes - already had!

 Here are a couple of pics from the day!

Oh, and did I mention my kids truly rocked the TAKS?! Out of 67 students - only one did not pass! That makes for a 98% passing rate!! Also, out of that same group, 47% of them got commended (a grade of 93% or higher)! I was ecstatic when I received the results and so were they! Now we're just counting down the last weeks of school. Only 5 kiddo days left and 6 teacher days altogether! Hope everyone is having a great end-of-school time! :)

1 comment:

Ginni said...

Congrats on your TAKs results and you had such a cute rocker outfit. yay for summer!