Sunday, May 30, 2010

Don't Laugh Too Hard...

Yep, that's me.

Playing golf.

You can laugh a little. Casey does.

I got clubs for Christmas. This was my first time trying them out! My mom lives on a little 9-hole, par-3 course and Casey and took the ole clubs out for a spin! I will say, at first, it was so funny even I laughed. I kept missing the ball. Over and over. And over. But after a while, and you can even ask Casey, I got better! There were 2 holes where I even "tied" Casey…however, he definitely wasn't trying very hard. But still! I was proud. I plan to take lessons this summer if I can squeeze them in my busy schedule. We'll see!

2 comments:

jordanandrachel said...

I think its great you're golfing! Its a sport you can play till your old! I wish Jordan liked it more ,b/c its a sport i enjoy. We went to top golf last nigth and had fun-you should go there its great!!

Ginni said...

So cute Lauren! We need to go to Top Golf, I have been wanting to go there.