Sunday, April 11, 2010

Turning Twenty-Four

On April 2nd I turned 24. Sounds soooo old. Not a fan of that part.

24 was good to me though, and it started with a party at my grandparent's house a week before! Chili's for lunch, opening presents, eating cake, and an Easter Egg hunt to close it all up! Good times!

Here are some pictures from our day there!

There were 24 eggs...Casey found 13 and I found 11. He beat me in that way, but when it came to opening them - Casey got $23.10 and I got $23.30! I beat him by twenty cents! Haha!

More birthday pictures to come!

3 comments:

Beverly said...

What a fun day!
How did you make that picture with the fuzzy edges. I like that.

Anonymous said...

I see that movie in your hand! You got New Moon for your birthday! :)My mom bought it for me a few days after it came out. Also, I like the dance you're doing with the money in your hand. I can picture it in my head, which means it's very "you". haha

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

Beverly - the mac computers have a neat built-in editing feature in iPhoto. That's how I did the blurry edges! You might need a mac sometime - they're neat. :)