Thursday, April 15, 2010

Birthday Par-tay


The night of my birthday, Casey & I, along with 7 of my favorite friends went to Bucca di Beppo for dinner! Casey rented the Pope's room because he knows I've been looking forward to sitting in their someday. It is private room with a huge, round table that has a massive Lazy Susan in the middle to pass around the family-style dishes! And I, being the birthday girl, got to sit in the Pope's chair! It was much fun!
Lauren & Lauren
Cain & Melina
Ginni & Charlie
Laura & Jenna
In the Pope's chair! Haha!
My love & I:)
Look at those funny candles! I thought it was pretty neat :)
With my not-so-tasty cupcake that I thought was more like a giant muffin!
Laura, Lauren, Jenna, & Lauren
Luckily Casey bought me these awesome Sprinkles cupcakes and so it did not matter that the Bucca muffin wasn't good! ;)
With the balloons that Casey got - so sweet :)
Playing Apples to Apples
it was fun and at times, very funny!
Thank you Casey for throwing me a great party! :)
He even put up a banner!
Sorry that was picture overload, but I wanted to document it well. Have a great night and a terrific Friday!!

No comments: