Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Scrapbooking Victory!

This weekend has been super busy for Casey and I. In fact, this is my first time to sit and relax at all. I am using my time to do a short blog before bed because I have a great new piece of furniture in my house! A scrapbooking desk/table that I’ve always wanted! :) It’s from Pier 1, and I bought it from Natalie Clark-Swartz tonight for $150! I have always wanted one of these tall desks and am now very excited to be an owner of one! Thanks to Casey’s parents for helping us pick it up and bring it home! It is quite heavy!

So here it is! A couple pictures of my super fantastic scrapbooking desk! Wahoo! One side has 6 shelves and the other side has 9.

scrapbooking desk2 scrapbooking desk

Tomorrow starts the official “12 days” until Christmas! This month has flown by! I, myself, only have 5 more work days until I get 2 weeks off! As you can imagine, I am VERY happy about that! :) I hope you all have a great week as well!

4 comments:

~Laura~ said...

I know I know.. at some point in my life all my dang pictures will be up!! I'm so aggravated..

Love that desk! Natalie is an idiot for getting rid of it, but, lucky for you! haha! :)

jordanandrachel said...

i word: jealous.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the desk! I don't scrapbook anymore really (not to say that I couldn't start up again), but I would just love that desk for any purpose!

Scott E. Detweiler said...

is there a name or part number for that awesome desk?