Saturday, December 19, 2009

Eddddwwwaaarrrrrdddd!

So, a month ago tonight I went to the midnight showing of New Moon! I got Laura & I tickets to the 9pm showing of Twilight showing in Rockwall followed by the New Moon showing at 12:02am! We got to the theater at about 7:45pm and stayed until New Moon was over around 2:30am! That’s almost 7 hours! AND I went to work the next day, mind you! I felt wired all day instead of sleepy. It was odd.

Anyway, for Twilight I wore my black Edward shirt and then for New Moon I put my white Jacob shirt on over it! Haha! I’m pretty sure I was the only one in our theater with 2 shirts to wear. I also got Laura one of the Jacob ones. The movies and the shirt were her birthday present, but I don’t think she liked it as much as I would have, haha. She and I agree that I am the biggest Twilight Saga fan that we both know. :)

Anyway, here are a few pictures of our late night out!

This first one is of us before Twilight at 9 (notice the black Edward shirt)!Edward3

Here we are after Twilight waiting for New Moon to come on! When it finally did people cheered :) Notice the change of shirt :) Haha!

Edward2

This is after the movie – they had a bunch of cut outs and t-shirts to buy! I settled for a picture with the life-sized Edward! :) Don’t worry, Casey isn’t a bit jealous of cardboard. ;)

Edward

Have a great weekend everybody! I am officially on Christmas break for 2 weeks! I so deserve it after this past week of putting up with those crazy 6th grade rug rats! :) I love ‘em, but I need a BREAK! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for New Moon! :)

I'm actually commenting because I wanted to say that you should blog more often! Ok, so get on that! haha

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

Eclipse premiere in June - you in? :)