Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Harry Potter!

The week after Halloween (that tells you how far behind I am with blogging…) was Young Reader’s Week at school! Each day the kiddos did something regarding reading such as writing a letter to their favorite author, making their own book, and dressing up as a book character!

As you can see, I dressed up as Harry Potter! Not because I like Harry Potter, because I’ve never read the books, but because I had someone that I could borrow the outfit from! And another person to borrow the Hogwarts banner from! This costume cost me zero dollars and the kiddos loved it! Score! :)

20091113_0033

Check out some of my other teacher friends! They were so creative! A lot of us, including myself, were put in the Forney newspaper! In that same paper is an article that I co-wrote about my students going to the North Forney High School football game. I had Casey pick up 2 papers for me. :)

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week! Mine is going great! Only 16 days til Christmas and only 10 days til I have 2 weeks off! Hip hip! Hooray!

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Everyone is SO cute! Those will be great memories!