Monday, April 27, 2009

The End is NEAR...

TAKS test is tomorrow...........tomorrow is math, but my reading TAKS is Wednesday. That's the one I'm really worried about, obviously, because it is the one I teach. However, I am nervous about tomorrow because it is my first TAKS test to administer. I've never even taken a test like it in school...seeing as I went to a private school and the achievement tests we took were no big deal.

Anyhow, I can't wait for this week to be over! Right after school on Wednesday I am going to get a massage! We bid on one of the silent auction prizes at the Micah Johnson Golf Tournament and so I have a massage in Forney and I also have one from Casey's sister, Stephanie. She got me one for my birthday!! 2 awesome options. I'll have one now and save one til the last day of school! What a glorious day that will be! 6 weeks!! WOOHOO! :)

Here is a little clip about the kiddos, but I honestly feel like this, too. :)



If you can't read this...it says..."You can make my body go to school but my soul will be outside running through sprinklers." :)

No comments: