Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Birthday & Easter Update!

It’s been a while since I really updated and told you all about my life! So I am going to go on blog overload here with the pictures.

First an update...
March and April have been severely busy. Over spring break we worked on the front yard a LOT and then we finished it off over the 3 day Easter weekend. It looks really good compared to how it was when we bought it. We had someone put the stone in, but then we picked out the plants and planted them ourselves.

Another home update is painting the lime green bedroom and switching out 2 light fixtures. We had a really ugly one in the kitchen and an okay one in the dining room. So, we put the 'okay one' in the dining room above the kitchen table with some new, cute shades that match almost perfectly. Then we got a new chandelier that Casey surprisingly put up in one night. We love it. He was proud of himself because he is normally not so handy. :) I will post pictures of all this stuff later because this post is mostly filled with birthday pictures!

At the end of March, Casey went with Charlie on a ski trip. I asked Casey to take the disposable camera that we had, but he wouldn’t. However, when he got there, he realized that he would like a camera, so he bought one. He should’ve listened to his wife. Oh well. When we get those developed I’ll put some up. He only took 12 pictures so if I got them developed now it would be a waste. Anyway, Casey was skiing on my birthday which was April 2nd. So that night I went out with my mom, Rachel, Laura, and baby Aubrey to Olive Garden. It was good fun.

Casey got back late on the 3rd and on the 4th we went to III Forks for my birthday. It was fun and he gave me a North Face jacket, Fireproof DVD, and Britney Spears’ newest CD. Good times!

We also had a little birthday party with both of our families. We went to my grandparents house—Momma Sheila & Papa Donnie’s. I opened presents, ate cake, and Casey and I had an Easter Egg Hunt! They are money-filled eggs, which makes it even better! I scored $26 of the $36 dollars and that tells you who really won J After the hunt we went fishing! We had Maddie with us and she loved running around and jumping in the tank. She even ate a minnow.

This is me with my Momma Sheila, Pappa Donnie,
and Uncle Russell!

...and here I am with my Mom and Momma Sheila
Casey & I with the cute cake!

hunting eggs with Maddie's help! :)


Me with baby Aubrey at Olive Garden on my actual bday


with Laura & Rachel! Good times!


about to blow out the candle all the yummy Olive Garden cake!


in the lobby waiting to be seated.


Since Casey was skiing, my Mom stayed with me and she took this picture the morning of my birthday!



Once Casey returned home we went III Forks and later opened presents! :)
I love this movie!! Thanks babe!


I was really stoked about the NorthFace jacket! Woo hoo! :)

We went to eat at Razzoo’s with Casey’s family on Sunday night (the 5th) for mine and Stephanie’s birthday (Casey’s sister). Her birthday is on the 23rd. April birthdays are truly the best J After Razzoo’s we went back to Casey’s parent’s house and ate Casa Linda Bakery cake! YUMMY! I got 3 of the candles for turning 23 and Stephanie got 9 because she turns 29!


Caleb helping us blow out the candles! :)



cutie boy! :)



Now onto Easter! This is cute Caleb hunting eggs! :)

very cute!

funny running shot! Casey & I on Easter!

4 comments:

~Laura~ said...

good update!
Can't wait to see the pics of the house.. unless I come over before!
those pics of Aubrey still crack me up!
Love ya!

Beverly said...

What fun!! Those pictures of baby Aubrey are precious! She is SO cute. Of course, that big boy Caleb is very handsome too! :)
Also, well, no wonder you won in the Easter egg hunt. Look at the size of your basket!!! ha
Good times!

jordanandrachel said...

aww how fun you went on an easter egg hunt!
i'm disappointed my name was not mentioned when you said you painted the green room, really, I thought we were friends-is it cuz i accidentally painted the siding?
anyway, and I LOVE the red polka dot dress!! I WILL have to maybe borrow that one sometime, although, my legs might be too long if you knw what i mean...

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

haha, sorry i left you out! i really should've taken pictures of y'all helping me paint and then i could've posted them to let the world know i've got some hard working friends! :)