Monday, January 19, 2009

TWILIGHT

New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn.

I love them all. I can't help it. I thought I would be an exception. What was I thinking? I was very wrong. Apparently, I am just like all the teenage girls out there. I am not past that. It does make me feel better to know that there are tons of grown women at my school that have read and are obsessed, too.

I started Twilight over the Christmas break, but only read about 40 pages because I was so busy. I had no idea what I was missing. I wasn't deep enough in the story yet, so I could still put it down.

Monday that I got back to school (January 5th), I started reading it again. I read like a madwoman those 5 nights after school until I finished on Friday (the 9th) afternoon. Then I read New Moon starting Friday (the 9th). I finished it on Sunday (11th) afternoon. I got Eclipse that same night and finished it on Wednesday (14th). I got Breaking Dawn on Wednesday night and finished it on Saturday (the 17th)--it was 800 pages, so that was quite the feat! I started reading Midnight Sun yesterday (the 18th) (it is the unofficial 5th book that is only online because it got leaked) and finished it today (19th).

Needless to say, my life has been full of nothing but Edward and Bella. Casey told me that he felt like he hadn't seen me in a while. I looked at him like he was crazy and said, "I have been sitting right next to you!" He replied by saying, "you're there, but you're not really IN THERE." I thought that was really funny.

It's not funny anymore. I told Casey that now that I am done reading I feel like my friends have died. Sometimes I feel like picking up one of the books and rereading just to know they are still there. But, because I am not a crazy person, I refuse to do that.

I think you all know that I am crazy though...based on this post.

I certainly feel crazy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm right there with ya, sista!

Ginni said...

ha ha you crack me up! I have tried to start reading the first one over Christmas, but have not had much time to read it. I am guessing it won't take long to get addicted!