Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to School Jitters

This post will be a depressing post because.....................


I have to go back to school tomorrow. :(

I did not know I would be THIS bummed about having to go back. I really enjoyed my break, but I almost feel like I would be less sad if I had never had the break, haha. I just got use to sleeping in and having fun. I think that the main reason I am not looking forward to going back to school is because I have my evaluation this week. It is called PDAS, and the principal comes in and watches you teach for 45 minutes. My principal has made it very clear to all of us that she will be in there the entire 45 minutes. I just get so nervous to teach in front of adults...especially when they are writing down what you are doing. :( I don't get nervous at all when I am teaching the kids and the principal walks in unannounced, it is just something about knowing that she is coming in and evaluating me that makes me cringe.

Oh well.

Thus is adult life.

And I am an adult now,

unfortunately :)

No comments: