Monday, January 26, 2009

Random blog full of nothing worth reading...

So....This week Casey is basically a stranger. He is so busy and it leaves me with some extra time. I know what you're thinking...why don't I help him with something? Well, he doesn't want my help! Ha ha. No, I'm just kidding. There just isn't anything for me to do at night....I don't work at the church and he is a bit of a control freak, so if I were to help, he would want me to be at his beck and call. And I can't be. Because I work during the day. And that makes me no good. Ha ha.

I could go with him to his Monday night youth CG (community group) that he teaches in Forney, but my mom always comes over on Monday nights while he is gone. We use that as our time together while Casey is away :) She helps me clean. It's greatness. Laura has been coming over on Monday nights with little Aubrey, too. I love that because I love to hold that little girl! It's my fix to keep me from wanting kids before Casey does. I'll just go take care of Aubrey if I get the itch :) Ha ha.

On a realllly happy note! I get to wear jeans and tennis shoes tomorrow! Woo hoo! If you are teacher that has to dress up a decent amount, then you understand why I am reveling in this! Here is how it happened: The weather system in Forney told us that there was probably going to be some ice tomorrow...last time there was ice on the roads I landed in a ditch on the way to school and 2 teachers slipped in the parking lot and hurt themselves pretty badly. So, our awesome principal came over the intercom and said, "All teachers get to wear jeans and tennis shoes to school tomorrow!" When I went to the office to clock out, I saw her and asked her why we got to wear jeans. She told me that she knew she was going to stand outside in the freezing rain and ice and wanted to wear jeans in case she fell down! Ha ha. So, we all get to :) Yea! Casey was laughing at me for acting like this is the highlight of my week....it is sad, but it is the highlight. That's just a teacher's life. Oh well :)

Watching the Bachelor right now....drama drama drama. Always makes for good television though :)

2 comments:

~Laura~ said...

sorry I didn't come tonight.. little Aubrey got fussier and fussier.. I really don't think she is feeling good at all! poor little baby :(

and drama drama drama is right! (on the bachelor) I think he made some good choices though!! finally got rid of stalker girl!

I would be excited about jeans too! Although, that's all I wear to work, so a dress up day would be a nice change for me! lol!

tootles! :)

jordanandrachel said...

ok
1st of all-I would love to come over on a Monday night (when you don't already have someone booked) b/c Jordan has work late that night too!! and he is taking the MCAT again in April so he will be studying late at school =( which leaves me alone at night....well, I have the dogs-but you know what I mean...and I live in 'no man's land' so its kind of lonely.
anyway, let me know some monday when you're NOt busy and you don't already have plans!!!
ps. we get to wear jeans a lot! Not so much tennis shoes, but I just wear my converse instead. Our principal is really cool about 'jean' days=) woohoo!