Thursday, May 30, 2013

New Counseling Website

Hello Friends! I've started a website for counseling and would love for you to help me out by giving it some traffic to get it going. Please visit www.laurencoatscounseling.webs.com




Welcome! My name is Lauren Coats. I am currently finishing up my Masters in Education in Community Counseling from Texas A&M University-Commerce and am supervised by Dr. Stephen A. Armstrong, Ph.D, LPC-S, RPT-S, CSC.  I have a Bachelors of Science from Texas A&M University-College Station and am experienced in individual, couple, andfamily counseling as well as child and adolescent therapy. Other client concerns include: depression, anxiety, sexual abuse recovery, trauma, self-harm, grief, codependency issues, substance abuse, and marital and family conflict resolution.

No comments: