Sunday, March 10, 2013

2 Months of Dayton

Dayton is 2 months old, and I promise it has been the fastest 2 months of my life! Life with 2 kiddos is chaotic and out of control, but also full of so many incredibly beautiful moments that I LOVE. Casey & I are completely smitten with our 2 precious children. I am so thankful that God chose us to be their mommy & daddy. If I could have picked my kids, I would have picked these 2, I promise! :)

Dayton is such a laid-back little boy and his "sweet and mild" demeanor is really starting to show through. He has started doing my favorite infant activity…SMILING!!! I can't get enough.

Dayton's Measurements:
Birth: 7lbs. 6.2oz., 20" long, 13" head and 13" chest
6 days old: 7 lbs. 2.5 oz., 20.5" long
2 weeks old: 7 lbs. 14.5 oz., 20.5" long, 14" head
1 month old: 9 lbs. 6 oz., 21.5" long, 15 1/2" head
2 months old: 12 lbs. 1.5 oz., 23 1/4" long, 15 3/4" head

Here's D's 2 month picture!

This month he learned to:
smile!! It melts me.
cooing! He talks to me a lot and has the sweetest little voice.
hold his head steady while doing tummy time
get out of his swaddle every night

His favorite things this month:
me! He is a momma's boy for sure!
the Nap Nanny - he still sleeps in it at night
the baby swing - he naps in it during the day
his Soothie pacifier
eating! (he still gets breastmilk exclusively)

Things he hates this month:
acid reflux
Sawyer hitting him with random objects…yes, this has happened at least 3 times :(

His sizes this month:
0-3 month clothing…I had to pack up his newborn stuff, so sad!!
size 1 diapers

New places he has been:
The Dallas Zoo!
Dr. Payne's office
Jeff & Mischika's for Valentine's dinner
Spaghetti Warehouse
Ghengis Grill
Forney High School

Some of my favorite pictures from Dayton's 2nd month:
Dayton's first playmate at Chickfila - he mostly slept ;)
Caption on this was: "Does the camo shirt balance out the pink bouncy seat?" ;)
Heehee, he looks kind of like he is trying to kiss me back :)
funny faces…why is it always funny when a baby puts up their middle finger?
LOVE those eyes…
another funny face :)
HA!
passed out…
Here starts the string of Valentine's Day shirts… :)
(holding in his paci, haha)
Obsessed maybe?
little rock star :)
SO in love with this precious little boy.

No comments: