Thursday, November 1, 2012

Baby #2 Week: 31!

Week 31

Baby Changes: This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.



Best moment this week: My baby shower!! My wonderful hostesses, Ginni, Alycia, & Kristen planned a wonderful and super cute shower for Dayton & I! It was full of cute decorations and yummy food! I got many generous gifts from our family & friends! :)

Gender: Boy! Dayton Lee Coats :)

Movement: Dayton kicks me all day and all night ;)

Food cravings: Some days I'll randomly crave meat…some days I'll randomly crave something "fresh"… some days I just want chocolate ;)

What I am looking forward to: next week Casey & Charlie are putting up the board and batten on the nursery wall - can't wait to seen how it turns out!!

Symptoms: acid reflux is getting worse ;( It even happens when I'm sitting up now, so that's a bummer! Back pain has actually gotten a little better and some nights I sleep almost all the way through without having to use the bathroom, but other nights I get up 4-5 times!!! I really love waking up in the morning and knowing that I only got up once, haha. Makes me feel better rested. 

At my last doctor's appointment (Monday, October 22nd) my blood pressure 110/68 and I had lost 1lb. in the last 2 weeks now weighing 133lbs. Dayton's heart rate was 138. 

Here's my 31 week picture!

No comments: