Thursday, February 23, 2012

Picture Catch Up!

I'm sooo behind on blogging about my precious little beauty, Sawyer. This post will be picture heavy with short captions! I figure that you guys are all okay with that, though, since she's so cute. ;)
SAWYER HAVING  FUN @ PLAYSCHOOL
 SAWYER  LEARNING   HOW   TO   USE  A   SIPPY   CUP
(Her hair looks so long and different here)
HAVING  FUN  IN  HER  HIGH  CHAIR
JUST  BEING  CUTE!!
STAYING  HOME  WITH  MOMMY
LUNCH  DATE @  LENNY'S
SLEEPY  GIRL
MORE  FUN  @ PLAYSCHOOL!
PLAYING  WITH  DADDY!
(She loves this car & even cried the first time we took her off of it!)
 
 
 
SAWYER  & DADDY
ROCKING  CHAIR  FUN!
(and a little fun with a hanger)
JUST  BEING  CUTE. . . 
SAWYER'S  1st  VALENTINE'S DAY!
(playing with her rose from daddy)
 
reading her card
 Instagram pic
Homemade Valentine for Daddy!
SAWYER  LEARNED  TO  SIT  UP  ON  HER  OWN
(and caught on camera! For the longest we would see her on her monitor sitting up, but she would be back down by the time we got in her room! So, I took a picture of the monitor!)
CREATIVE  WAYS  TO  HAVE  FUN!
HELLO?!
FIREMAN  DAY  @  PLAYSCHOOL!
(I'm on the back right!)
BOTTLE  HOLDING  PROOF
She CAN hold her bottle, but prefers not to. :)
WOW!  I'M  JUST  SO  DARN  CUTE!!!
(This is one of my Daddy's favorite outfits--he loves the shirt)
More blogging to come soon! I still have a lot of catching up to do on some major events and new things going on in the lives of the Coats Family!!
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture where she's laying on you and you're wearing the green slippers is pretty funny. For a split second I thought those were her feet! Good post! I always like to see lots of pictures. :)