Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Birthday Twins (almost)

Casey's and my Momma Sheila's birthday is one day apart. So I call them birthday twins…but they aren't exactly. But we do celebrate them together! :)

No, no one turned 629…but they always have the same last digit! My Momma Sheila turned 69 while Casey turned 29! This is my mom's creative way of giving them candles… :) 
I put this picture in just because Casey looks so goofy. :) 
 Momma Sheila holding her little princess while opening presents…. 
Casey's turn in the hot seat!                              Smoking a money stick…haha!
He got 3 money rolls!                                                        Yay! A Keurig!
We have used it a ton already - love it! All sorts of different coffee flavors, tea, hot cider, etc. Very cool…I mean hot! ;)
 More baby lovin'
Our attempts at getting a family photo…! 
  




                                                                           

4 generations of women!

Happy Birthday Momma Sheila & Casey! 2 very important people in my life!

No comments: