Saturday, September 3, 2011

Water & Watermelon!

This is the 2nd summer for our garden, but the first year for us to grow watermelons!! It has turned out to be quite "fruitful"! :) I know this one looks a little funny because of the "handle," but it tasted great! We have picked 3 or 4 more watermelons from our garden along with tomatoes, bell peppers, and lots of jalapenos! Yum-yum!
 Sawyer & I the night we picked our first watermelon! :)
 
 We took one of our watermelons over to swim with Charlie & Ginni at Ginni's parents house!
We had a blast playing water basketball - Casey won the game of horse that we played which was pretty hilarious, I might add! I wish I had taken some video.
He looks stupid in this picture, haha.
This did not turn out how I had pictured in my mind! Haha!
This one is better! :)
Next year Casey and I are going to try to grow seedless watermelons! Ha!

No comments: