Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ham's Orchard!

Several weeks ago now (since I am so far behind on blogging I guess I'll need to put the date or I'll never know when it was when I look back…) -- June 27th to be exact -- Laura, Aubrey, Sawyer, & I took a short little road trip to Ham's Orchard! It was so cute and fun! We actually got out there before it got blistering hot and there was a pretty cool breeze while we sat under the pavilion! It was Laura's idea to go and boy, am I glad! I thought it was so fun that I drug Casey and Sawyer back there a week later ;) Here are some pictures of my two times to Ham's! :)

So, I don't know how many of you watch Shark Tank, but Casey and I try to come up with inventions all the time so that we can go on the show! One of the "inventions" Casey thought he came up with was the idea to pop corn still on the cob! He did this one time with one of the fall centerpieces on one of the tables at church. He stuck it in the microwave and corn popped on it. So anyway, he told me all of this a while back and then when Laura and I went to Ham's we saw that it was already invented. It was a sad day for Casey. Haha.
The store is super cute and I love how they have all of the fruit and vegetables laid out on the tables.  Part of their gift is the ability to package well and make it pretty :) I wanted to buy a bag of peaches or a cute little basket of cherries so bad, but I resisted. Instead I opted for some icecream and chocolate fudge! Haha!
 
What Sawyer did most of the time…. 
Laura and Aubrey under the pavilion where we ate our hamburgers (me) and hotdogs (Laura & Aubrey) 
 Me and my pretty little baby :)

Cutie Sawyer 

 
Trying so hard to get a good picture! 
 
 The Ham's House and Orchard! 
The girls!  
 Cute Little Place...
 
Loved this sign…Haha! 
Laura & I 
 
The rest of the pictures are from my trip when I went with Casey a few days later…
Trying out the sling!
This time Sawyer had lunch, too :) 
 
  
 
 Look at that little cutie pie in the sling :) We just love her!
 Ham's was pretty fun and cute and I'm sure I'll be making a few trips again next summer! Especially because Sawyer will be able to walk and that will make things a bit easier :) Thanks for the great find, Laura!!

1 comment:

Christie Harty said...

I have always wanted to go but, havent made it yet. It's right down the road from me too!