Friday, July 1, 2011

A Birthday Day

A couple of weekends ago we had two birthday parties to attend! The first one was our nephew Caleb! He turned 5 years old and had a superhero party! We got him a couple of superhero posters and a fish for their salt water tank! He named him Batman :)
 One of the favorite toys…I think the men loved it more than Caleb ;)
 Sawyer's first birthday party to attend!
Sawyer with the birthday boy!
Later that night Sawyer stayed with Mimi & Poppy and Casey and I went to dinner and Top Golf for Jeremiah's 29th birthday! We went to Genki Sushi for dinner! It was my first time to eat sushi and I loved it! :) Casey on the other hand…did not. Haha! I doubt anyone is surprised since he is so picky.
Look at those chopsticks skillz! ;)
While waiting for our spot at Top Golf we played several massive games of Jenga!! It was fun! 
Casey and the birthday boy!
 
Jerry & Lexi
Playing golf! It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to go back and use the rest of our game card!
The winners of our first round!
I have my own pink, left-handed clubs ;)
 
Team Coats
 Team Meadows
My hubby, the golfer 
 
Here are some videos of me - proving that I can actually hit the ball! ;)

No comments: