Saturday, May 28, 2011

1st Lake Day of 2011!

Casey & I ventured out onto the lake for the first time this year! The weather was pretty great, just a little windy. We stayed on the north side of the lake because it's always a bit smoother. Sawyer stayed with my mom and she, my Momma Sheila, & Uncle Russell took her shopping and out to eat to El Chico! This was her first time to ride with someone other than Casey or I so I was a little nervous, but she was in good hands, of course! :)

Anyway, the water was still cold so we didn't get in, but we just dangled our feet off the swim deck of the boat. The water usually takes until June to warm up enough to get in. That's just a few days from now though! We had fun laying out, reading books, and eating our lunch (sandwiches, strawberries, and cherries!) that my mom packed us! I got to wear my new "boat hat," too! I love it! :)

No comments: