Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Galveston Girl Trip!

In July, Lauren and I had a blast visiting Rachel in Galveston! Rachel already blogged about this with the same pictures, so I'll make this one brief :)

Here Rachel is getting stuff ready to head to the beach! :)
 The doggies I played with while I was there - the black one, Zeus, is my favorite :)
 For Casey ;)
 On the strand before dinner
At dinner at The Spot!
 Hanging out at the Hilton - we snuck into their awesome pool ;)
 Lauren & Rach
 the pretty Hilton pool
 The last night on Kemah Island
The three of us on the last night! We had a lot of fun, Rach! Thanks for letting us visit! :)

1 comment:

jordanandrachel said...

It was so fun! and Im glad I'm not the only one that is way behind on blogging!! haha, that's what happens when school starts though. I haven't taken much pictures lately. I was so glad yall came and hope you do again sometime!!