Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Playing Catch Up!

Well, I have a LOT of catching up to do and I think the best way to explain what has been going on in my life lately is to show you through picture form. Sooo, I am just going to post some pictures with captions and catch you all up the best way I know how! After all, I am a camera queen. Enjoy! :)

Back in late January, Laura, Casey, and I went to see Twilight. Casey obviously didn't care too much, so we didn't care to include him in the picture :)

Here we are, best friends since 1st or 2nd grade--still an ongoing debate :)
Also, in January, is a very important birthday boy! My wonderful husband Casey! He turned 26 this year, and I have to add that he is 3 years and 3 months older than me...don't want people thinkin' I'm an old person, too! :)
The night of Casey's birthday was the first night of cLife's dNow (disciple now). Our theme this year was Celebrity. Here is a cool picture from that first night. Look closely and you'll see the CELEBRITY letters.
Another special birthday is in February! The day after Vday my mom had her bday! I won't say how old, but I will say she is getting close to the big 5-0! Ha ha. She's not there just yet though :)
Casey & I gave her some red kitchen canisters like mine that she envied and a cool basket for her living room that she wanted.
Then, about 2 weekends later, Casey was asked to be the speaker at a disciple now in McAllen, TX. Here are some pictures from our trip!

Casey being silly in our room before speaking
The students worshiping!
Getting ready one night
Casey speaking on the first night. He did a great job!
One night in February we met Charlie and Ginni at Bowl-A-Rama in Rowlett for a couple of games! Charlie won the first one, and I won the second one. We went to Pancho & Lefty's afterward for dinner! Yummy! :)
Here's a picture of Team Coats as Casey likes to refer to us.

Here's one of Casey's famous curve balls, and don't forget that I took a bowling class at A&M!


Charlie throwing one of his many strikes! I had one of Ginni, but she erased it!

Our friends, Charlie & Ginni :)


Now, we're finally in March. The first weekend in March we went to our first wedding in cLife's new building. The reception looked awesome! Here's Casey and I...check out the decor behind us!

3 comments:

Elementary Counselor said...

Very nice. :) Thanks for catching up!! :)

jordanandrachel said...

wow the retreat looks like a big success and very fun!!
i laughed when i saw the clothes for casey's bday=) you always get him some clothes for 'holidays'-it is so cute!

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

oh yeah! he LOVES clothes as much as a girl :) he doesn't want other stuff like games that most guys do. :)