Monday, November 3, 2008

Future Scrapbooking Room :)

Well, today is two days from the day we are supposed to close on our house! Very exciting. We are hoping to lock in a mortgage rate tomorrow. Anyway, because of all this...I am going to share my plans for my future scrapbooking room :)

I am hoping to get all my scrapbooking stuff organized and put away nicely, but also cutely!

Here are a few pictures that I've been looking at to get ideas:


All of these are inspiring, but my very favorite is this one. I think I am going to get one of these shelving units (probably from Ikea) and do the same thing with red or a different color. I've never been a really big fan of red, but I do really like this look.


What do y'all think?

And now, here is my little reminder for everyone to vote tomorrow!!! I thought it was super cute so I stole it off of Ginni's blog, and I have to give her credit!

VOTE TOMORROW. (preferably with the blue elephant...)

2 comments:

Elementary Counselor said...

I LOVE the scrapbooking room. When Colton and I eventually get a house, I want an office/scrapbooking room too.

Oh, and cute election thing...go blue elephant! ha!

Ginni said...

Cute scrapbook rooms...i love the red one! You should check out pottery barn, they have some cute ones also!