Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Papa Ron!

Happy Birthday, Papa Ron/Daddy! My dad turned 52 today!
Sawyer had some fun with Papa Ron! If you know my dad very well then you would know that he is pretty involved in politics and is a fan of the Republican Party…When I was a little girl (2 years old) he took me to a convention to meet Ronald Reagan (whom he is named after). For security reasons they had us all get on a bus from our cars to go to the building. My dad had taught me that I was a republican and so strangers were asking me "Are you a democrat or a republican?" and I would proudly reply, "I'm a republican!!" I have been told that story many, many times. So, it was so funny when he saw Sawyer's shirt and made a comment about the elephant and Sawyer being a little republican! Haha! I didn't even do that on purpose, but it was pretty funny. 
Daddy has a funny expression here because we were trying to get Sawyer to smile, and she did! 
 
both of them are smiling here!
Sweet precious Sawyer :) 
(For my own chronology purposes…these pictures were taken on July 10th when Sawyer was almost 3 months old!)

No comments: