Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Last Month of Summer

I figured it'd be real silly if I let the whole month of August go by without a single post. I have been very very busy, but I think I can manage to squeeze in a quick post. :) As most of you know, I was gone a lot in July and August. Let me give you a quick re-cap of the last month of my summer. :)

July 11-14 - Lauren & I went to visit Rachel in Galveston! We had a great time relaxing at the beach and pool and very much enjoyed catching up!
July 17 - Pokeno on a boat - this was a great time with my girls :)
July 18-24 - High School Mission Trip - I did blog about this, but it should be listed to show how much time I spent away this summer
July 30-August 6 - Casey & I went to Guatemala on a mission trip with our church - life-changing. Will for sure blog about this soon
August 7 - Scott & Erin visited us and we went on the boat and to Zanata's for dinner! Good times!
August 8-13 - Casey & I went to Riviera Maya, Mexico for vacation - it was amazing! Will for sure blog about that, too :)
August 12 - Summer II ended and I have 9 hours of straight A's under my belt :) I did my online class on high school mission trip, Guatemala, and Mexico and still pulled it off somehow!!
August 16 - I started back to school - staff development week - the craziness begins!!
August 20 - Lauren gets hired at my school as the library aide! I get to see her everyday :) So fun!!
August 23 - 1st day of school! I have my 3rd year of 6th graders. They are a lot of fun and very sweet!!
August 27 - went to a movie with Casey and then shopping with Lauren
August 28 - went to Kristin's baby shower (I can't believe my friend is having a baby!!!) then went on the boat with Casey & Lucy!!
August 29 - lunch with Casey, Jeremiah, and Lexi, doggie date with Lauren, Daisy, & Lucy, 1 hour massage at Massage Envy, and hanging out with my mom in the evening!!

Let's see what's in store for September!! I bet it's good ;)

1 comment:

Ginni said...

You had a very busy and exciting last month! Can't wait to see all the pictures! I love that one of you and Casey in Guatamala!