Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm a Total Twi-hard.

First of all, let me just say that it is insane that it is already July 1st. I can't believe it. Summer loves to pass me by quickly…it's as if Summer hates me and knows it's my favorite season. Summer is such a jerk.

Ok, enough of that.

Yesterday was the official Eclipse premiere date and of course I have had my tickets for almost 2 months. ;) That's because I am Twihard. Heard of it? That's what you call diehard Twilight fans. I think my girlfriends would agree that I am one of these…….

Here are some awesome pictures of our fun night.

Did I mention we saw ALL 3 movies in a row? Twilight at 7:15, New Moon at 9:30, & Eclipse at midnight. Oh yeah!
Starting off the night with a picture of me & our tickets before I left!
Check out my neat shirt - my mom got it for just $1 at a Wal-Mart in Cali!
I stole the next couple of picture from Kristen - this is my side of the table at Snuffer's. I look a little funny here, but it's still cute! Me, Lauren, Jen, & Kristen!
Our group minus a few! This is right before we got to go in and be seated! It was rush to find 11 seats together! We got 9 in a row and 2 in the row in front of us! Pretty good!

Lauren, my empty seat, Laura, Rachel, & Ansley before the 1st movie started!
Ginni, Jenna, Alycia, & Kristen - this is right before one of the girls working at the theater told me to put my camera in my car - which I did not do! That's why I'm not in one of the group pictures :( We had to sneak shots here and there!
Me being silly before the movie - they asked us trivia questions for prizes ;)
Me with the twins - Kristen on the left, Alycia on the right! :)
We had a great time!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I think you meant that Alycia is on the right and Kristen is on the left. :) Yay for our Twilight marathon!

Stephen and Kristen Dirks said...

oh you TWIHARD.
it sounds kinda gross. glad you enjoyed the movie. ill go a second time because my brain was checked out and i missed a lot of it. I really only remember snipits when my eyes were open. stephen asked how it was and i had to pause and say good i think.. i don't remember much. that seat made me stir crazy.

and summer is flying by. hate that its already july.

alycia wheeler said...

i will totally go again too. i was checking out towards the end. :) nice correction smithy.

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

Sorry ladies! I will fix my booboo. I got my left & right mixed up, not my twins. ;)
Ps. I want to go with y'all when you see the movie again:)