Monday, November 16, 2009

Food + Friends = Fun!

Last weekend I had a nice surprise when Lauren called me and told me she was in town! We ate at one of my favorite breakfast places – La Madeleine. It was so yummy! Didn’t you think so Lauren? Here are a couple of pictures of our delicious breakfast :) Can anyone guess which breakfast was mine and which was Lauren’s? Let’s see if you know my personality, blogger friends! :)

After we filled our bellies at breakfast, we did a little shopping and then went back to my house to meet Laura and Aubrey K. We had some fun chattin’ it up and watching Aubrey play with Lucy. One of her 4 words is “dog,” and she said it a million times while looking at Lucy.

Here are a few pictures of the 4 of us – for those of you who don’t know, back when we went to Eastfield, we called ourselves the L-Crew since our names are so similar. So, here is a picture of the L-Crew + Aubrey :)

20091107_0019

Here are a few pictures of us with one another….of course, we had Casey be the photographer for the photo shoot we had going on….he didn’t mind, I’m sure :)

Well, that’s all for now! Stay tuned for pictures of “book character day” at school – I’m sure you saw on Facebook that I was Harry Potter. You need to see the other teachers and students – it was a fun day for all!

(Ps. Don’t forget to “vote” on which breakfast food was mine –Oh, and like I tell my students, I don’t just want a guess, I want a reason for your guess!:)

4 comments:

~Laura~ said...

yours is on the right.. the unhealthy looking one :)
And, why didn't anyone tell me that I had a big chunk of hair sticking up in all those pictures?! some friends... :)

Beverly said...

I think you had the sweet roll, fruit thing on the left. I know you like sweet stuff. Seems like you've had something like strawberry pancakes or waffle things there before.
The one on the right looks more like me - bread and bacon! Yum! Of course, I need a little chocolate after that. ha!
When will you tell us if we are right?

jordanandrachel said...

looks like yall had fun! sorry i missed seeing lauren though!!
how was your break? we didn't even get to see each other!

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

Beverly was right! It was the one on the left! It was a cinnamon roll with fruit and whipped-cream on top :) Sorry Laura! You lose :)