Saturday, May 23, 2009

San Fran Here We Come!

We just booked our trip to SAN FRANCISCO! We are going for 5 nights in June. June 18-23, to be exact. We got a really great deal on a really nice, 4-star hotel! We LOVE staying in nice hotels, and we don't get to do that very often. On our last vacation we started off at something very similar to a Motel 6. I'm not hating on Motel 6, but I do LOVE when I get to stay at a real HOTEL :) Here are some pictures of some of the things we'll be seeing and doing once we're there!

The Golden Gate Bridge!

Fun Trolly Cars

They call these the Painted Ladies--reminds me of Full House :)
We will be going to see Alcatraz of course!
This is the super awesome hotel we are going to be staying in. The Westin St. Francis. It was built in 1904, and is IN Union Square...I think it is neat that it is actually IN the square, not a block from it! The trolly cars come right up to the front door :)
Yay San Francisco! It's going to be fun!

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Very cool! I'm excited for you! I'm sure you'll post pictures on here when you get back. Can't wait to see them.