Sunday, June 30, 2013

Scare Me Silly…


Last night around 4am Sawyer scared me to death…

I went to check on Dayton because he was crying, and I noticed Sawyer's door was wide open (she sleeps with it closed), so I went in to check on her and she wasn't anywhere in her room. Then I walked around the house saying "Sawyer! Sawyer!" using the light from my phone. She didn't respond, and I didn't see her anywhere, so I went and told Casey that she wasn't in her bed and that I couldn't find her! I thought that someone must have come in and taken her! (My mind goes to the worse place, I know). I also thought that maybe she had somehow gotten out of the house (she recently learned how to open the gate to the fence in the backyard and gotten out while she was playing, so I thought maybe she had learned to open one of the doors to outside). 

We started turning on lights and there she was laying on the couch completely asleep. She never woke up even when Casey picked her up and put her in her bed! So funny. Wish I could know how long she had been asleep on the couch…There were some toys around her like she'd been playing with them in the pitch black and then fallen asleep. We should have taken a picture.

Two-year-olds.

No comments: