Friday, January 22, 2010

TGIF!

I don't know about y'all, but I was VERY ready for the weekend to get here! And now it is finally here, and I am finally home! Today was an early release day (at noon), but I did not get to leave until 6pm because of UIL events that I coached! My goodness! I've never stayed so late on a Friday before!

Oh well, it's Friday, and I'm going on a date! We're off to Pancho's and Lefty's in Casey's mom's little red convertible - the weather is good for it=) Thanks Beverly!

Tomorrow is going to be a lazy day, hopefully! I'm ready to relax after this loooong week! However, I bet we have to do some car shoppin' since we are currently in a predicament with Casey's.... We're gonna have to sell his for parts and won't get much money for it. Sad day. =(

Okay, well happy weekend everybody!

No comments: