Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sweet May

"Sweet May hath come to love us,
Flowers, trees, their blossoms don;
And through the blue heavens above us
The very clouds move on."
- Heinrich Heine, Book of Songs

I love May.
May Flowers...
May Sun...
May Weather...
Minus the allergies of course! :)

Here is our May update! It's been quite a full calendar so far, and we're only halfway into the month!
My Mom and I bought Maddie a real Ham bone.
Casey & I gave it to her one night, and she absolutely went crazy!!
She ran around the yard with it in her mouth and just loved it!
Maddie loving on Casey :)

Lauren came in from Colorado for Crystal's wedding. Lauren, Laura, and I got to meet up at Chili's for dinner one night. It was good fun :)

Here's a picture of the old "L-crew" as we were called at Eastfield :)
Me with pretty baby Aubrey :)

Laura & Aubrey

Since my mom has put the boat in the water we've had a few fun boat days ;) Here are a few pictures of Casey & I before a day on the boat...



Casey & I tubing :)

Casey skiing :)

Casey waving to us from the tube :)


This past weekend was Crystal's wedding!

Here's Cody kissing his bride :)


First introduction as husband and wife
Mr. & Mrs. Cody Maynard


Rachel & I were in the house party :)


The Cake--the salt & pepper shakers will look familiar if you've seen Fireproof :)

Our first attempt of a picture together was ruined by Jordan...but turned out to be pretty funny :)

So, on our next attempt I made no room for him in the middle :)

Casey & I at the reception

Me with the beautiful bride :)

Laura, me, Lauren
Had to get another picture together before Lauren flies back to Colorado!

"The world's favorite season is spring. All things seam possible in May." -Edwin Way Teale

1 comment:

jordanandrachel said...

lauren!!! i like your pictures=) I have so many from the weekend I'm trying to figure out how to post with the most pics w/out making it so long. so we'll see when i get around to that.
i'm glad you've gone public...
this weekend was fun!! can't wait to hang out again soon!! hopefully it will be either laying out or on a boat=) lol!!