Thursday, June 19, 2008

An Apple for the Teacher

Today I went to the school and my principal was there! Yea!! I got a tour of the school, and I got to see my classroom! Very exciting! I took some pictures so that I can start thinking about what things I need to buy and what I need to put where! I can't wait to start buying stuff and moving stuff in. There wasn't a desk in there yet or I would go ahead and start moving office supplies in! Ha ha. Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures!

The front of my brand new school!




The front of my empty classroom! (I'll probably put my desk in that left corner...or maybe the opposite corner...I am not sure)!




I'm gonna need another bookshelf! This is the reading room after all!


Okay, this part is a little weird. There are lockers in all the classrooms-even kindergarten. I guess lockers have replaced cubby holes. Oh well! I am just upset that it is a wasted wall!

Alright, well that is it! Stay tuned for Amanda's wedding festivity pictures! Tonight, bachelorette party! Tomorrow bridal lunch, manicures/pedicures, and rehearsal dinner! Saturday wedding day!

No comments: